Total Pageviews

Sunday 11 February 2018

Veg Pledge

Such an exciting week ahead. First there's Shrove Tuesday with pancakes galore, then Valentines Day with the prospect of Chocolate goodies, all finished off with Chinese New Year on Friday and a plateful of oriental delights. The only blot on the landscape is Ash Wednesday when we should give something up for Lent.


Over the years I've tried cutting out all the bad things; pop and sweets and crisps and buns.Oh, and chocolate. I've had a couple of successful years but mostly I have succumbed at some point during Lent.

I'm beginning to think there's a conspiracy to convert me from Vegetarianism to Veganism. In the last 10 days I have received four emails relating to vegan products:-

John Lewis - Vegan beauty ranges
The Botanist - All new vegan menu
Apple News - Secrets every vegan already knows
Tesco- our favourite vegan recipes to inspire your menu at home

I had better give something up because it would seem Big Brother is definitely watching.



No comments:

Post a Comment