Total Pageviews

Sunday 9 April 2017

Choco-lots

Easter is approaching and the shops are full of chocolate eggs. Well, let's face it, they've been around since Boxing Day and I have already succumbed to several Cadbury's cream eggs this year. Abroad shop windows glisten with glossy chocolate displays. In Utrecht we saw their home bred Miffy chocolate rabbit disappearing down a chocolate rabbit hole. A friend brought her son a beautiful chocolate sphere from Tuscany and when he opened it there was a penknife inside! Not sure how that got through customs!

In the last year I have had some strangely named chocolate from the continent. Fuchs from Switzerland; Bumm in Budapest and just shared Tony Chocolonely in Holland!


Regular readers will know I am something of a chocoholic and I look forward to receiving my very own chocolate egg which I hope not to have to share with anyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment