Total Pageviews

Sunday 26 March 2017

Mum's the word

This saying means it's a secret/say nothing about this. I, however, am happy to share and tell you I've had a lovely Mother's Day spent with one of my children, my mum and my mother-in law. Lucky us.

Breakfast was made by my daughter. Banana and Blueberry French toast with a dollop of yogurt on the side. It's actually a recipe created by Jamie Oliver some years ago for Red Nose Day.

Butter bread thinly on both sides
Toss berries in honey to sweeten 
Mash bananas & add to blueberries
Beat eggs in a bowl with caster sugar & splash of milk
Dip bread in until soaked
Sandwich fruit mix between 2 slices of eggy bread
Fry on both sides in a little butter pressing down all the time
Once golden & crisp remove from pan & dust with icing sugar
Serve with either yogurt, ice cream, cream, creme fraiche & remaining fruit


Something scrummy for your mummy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment