Total Pageviews

Sunday 8 January 2017

The Flues and the Blues

My last post was full of anticipation for the main event and now it's all over. I've been laid low with a cough and cold over Christmas and a fluey virus over the New Year. Having missed walks, drinks, meals, games and shopping trips with family and friends I have been feeling physically below par and mentally down in the dumps.

There has been the odd glimmer of joy; one in the form of these vegetarian fruit jellies sent by my sister


The other some delicious squash soup made by my friend. I'm not sure what recipe she used but it was thick, tasty and comforting. I like my squash soup to have a little kick of either chilli or ginger for taste and added health benefits.

With thanks ... They were the tastiest treats of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment