Total Pageviews

Sunday 22 January 2017

Food for thought

I have a very long bucket list of things I want to try before I die but hadn't included food in it. Having just read an article in The Telegraph entitled the ultimate foodie bucket list there are definitely some foods I need to try.

Yes to fresh coconuts on a St Lucia beach; fresh bagels in New York; al Khalsa dates in Oman; pastel de natas (custard tarts) in Portugal; lingonberry juice in Sweden; sachertorte in Austria, ripe figs in Spain or Greece, gaufres (filled waffles) in France; Alba white truffles, pizza and gelato in Italy.

The thing all these foods have in common is that I need to travel to enjoy them. Now travel is definitely on my bucket list but now I have a reason to visit these places.


Gelato in Italy ... tick!

No comments:

Post a Comment