Total Pageviews

Sunday 28 February 2016

Fudging it!

Yes, today I am dealing with writing this blog in a vague and inadequate way (definition of fudging!) I am totally unprepared and therefore winging it.

I have decided to share with you my recent invention. I start each morning with a bowl of porridge. It used to be with full fat milk, then semi, now skimmed. It used to be with Golden Syrup, then honey, now fudge! Yes! I have recently discovered that a cube of fudge melted into my bowl of goodness is a delicious sweet treat. Oats, of course, are the good guys. They are high in fibre, a source of carbohydrate and help to lower my cholesterol as well as keeping me full until lunchtime. 


In my defence, I don't have fudge every day. Most of the time I have porridge with blueberries or a chopped banana. But, if you do have some fudge lurking in the back of your cupboard, go on, give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment