Total Pageviews

Sunday 5 April 2020

Easy peasy pizza

This week I tried to buy flour. Luckily I have plain and self raising but wanted extra strong for pizza dough. There wasn't a bag to be seen on the shelves. I'm guessing, with more time to spare, people are baking, cooking, pasta, pizza and bread making.

We could have ordered a Dominos but decided it was time to think outside the box (haha)! When the children were younger we used to make naan-bread pizzas, letting them add their own toppings. I managed to buy some naans at the supermarket and had plenty of topping ingredients at home so this is what I created:-

A Picasso Pizza! This was just a tomato base of choice (mine was Seeds of Change Tomato and Basil) plus grated cheese (or veggie alternative) and caramelised onions. So tasty served with salad and coleslaw. The world is your oyster when it comes to toppings - seriously anything goes so let your imagination go wild.

Next week I may try doing Edvard Munch's The Scream.

No comments:

Post a Comment