Total Pageviews

Sunday 7 January 2018

Living Life on the Veg

My last meal of 2017 was prepared at a friend's dinner party by a private chef! Way to go! My vegetarian menu consisted of:-

Chestnut, watercress and whole grain croquette with beetroot puree, mulled poached pear & pomegranate salad - festive flavours and very tasty.

Sweet potato, red onion and feta pithivier with tomato provincial and toasted pine nuts - delicious.


Frozen chocolate marquise with berry compote and coulis and chocolate soil - lovely and rich.


Well sadly that hasn't set a precedent and during 2018 I will be cooking my own meals. However, my husband has volunteered to go vegetarian midweek in order to eat healthily and be supportive. That's great as it will hopefully make me up my game a bit. Can't imagine he will be happy with jacket potato, cheese and beans for his main meal of the day!

So, we might not be doing Veganuary but it's certainly a step in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment