Total Pageviews

Sunday 25 September 2016

Get Wind Of This!

I am currently training for another 10k run and am reminded of a previous confession (New Year's Resolutions! Blog dated 11.1.15). At that time my friend and I would run in the evening (after tea) and whilst I parped my way around the course, she would laugh until she wet herself! Well now I run first thing in the morning before breakfast and no longer have a problem.

Let's not beat about the bush though. Vegetarians are definitely prone to wind and the main vegetable culprits (containing high amounts of unabsorbable carbohydrates) include:
Beans, brocolli, cabbage, cauliflower, artichokes, onions and Brussels sprouts. 
Also lentils and fruit such as raisins, prunes and apples.

Perusing a magazine at the hairdressers the other day, I think I may have found the solution; 


And for my friend;


So wish us good luck with our run - we will be panting all the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment