Total Pageviews

Sunday 15 November 2015

Teething Trouble!

Today I ate my first Christmas treat; a Maltesers Merryteaser Mini Reindeer (suitable for vegetarians). Well, I'm now going to suggest renaming them Maltesers Notsomerryteethbreaker Mini Reindeer (suitable for vegetatians but unsuitable for anyone wishing to hang on to their precious gnashers). I am pounding away on this keyboard in a state of teary-eyed fury. 

As you know, I am a chocolate lover, 'though Mars products would not be top of my wish list; me being more of a Cadburys kind of girl. However, chocolate is chocolate and Christmas is coming so I succumbed to one of the little blighters, only to get a piece of honeycomb stuck between my two front teeth leaving me (feeling like Nanny McPhee) with a chipped tooth. A moment on the lips, a lifetime with a chip! Hopefully not, as I shall have my Dentist on speed-dial in the morning with a view to repairing it. The outcome will, no doubt, be more dear than deer!

My family have, with some sympathy, had their fun out of my plight. Yes, I may be able to whistle now. Yes, I should mind the gap. Yes, all I want for Christmas is my two front teeth. 



On that note, please wish me good luck at the dentist and then I can wish you Merry Chrithmath!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A chipped front tooth is usually very simple to repair in the dentist's office. It can be done in a single office visit most of the time. The dentist will probably use a procedure called bonding. A tooth-colored material will be attached to the broken area and shaped to the appropriate shape. It is not even a painful procedure so don't worry!

    Karen Perry @ Brookside Dental Care

    ReplyDelete